Monday

Smoothie Files: Virgin Banana Bicycle

In college there were two things that I use to do frequently: 1. work at a coffee shop 2. throw parties in my dorm room. Both situations often lead to me creating new and exciting drinks for people to try. The most fun concoctions were the smoothies, which now are part of my every morning routine. Here is one of my favorites that was affectionately named by my friend Alica "The Banana Bicycle" at one of those parties when the recipe included vodka and other spirits and (well the story is too long to share now...)


This makes one Banana Bicycle
Ingredients:
4 oz orange juice
4 oz pineapple juice
1 frozen banana broken in half

Total Prep Time: 5 minutes

In blender combine:
Orange juice/ pineapple juice/ frozen banana

Blend well.

Pour in glass and Enjoy!