Saturday

Spicy Sofrito Potatos


I will be the first to say that I am hungry for good food most of the time and when I have to cook for myself, I am uninterested in waiting for hours for my food to be done. So as a tribute to having a really good meal in 1 hour, I present to you: Spicy Sofrito Potatoes and in the previous post- Spinach quiche...

Ingredients:
2 cups cubed potato *with or without skin
1/4 cup liquid sofrito *found in ethnic food isle
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 garlic
1/4 chili paste

Total Prep/Cook time:
45 minutes
Heat stove to 400 degrees

*coat shallow baking pan with olive oil and set aside

In mixing bowl combine:
Potatoes/Sofrito/ Sea Salt/ Garlic/ Chili Paste

Stir until potatoes are completely coated. Place in shallow baking pan uncovered for 35 minutes or until potatoes are desired softness.

**makes 2 servings (or one big serving if you're hungry like me)

ENJOY!