Monday

Fried Brown Rice

At the beginning of the week I often prepare a medium pot of brown rice so that it is ready to go in my lunch bag as I need it. When I am feeling fancy, I will do something fun with the rice like add my favorite veggies and protein and make a fried rice medley.













This recipe makes 4 servings:
2 cups cooked brown rice
1 cup cubed tofu
1 cup cubed fish cooked (Also can use shrimp/ chicken/ beef/ or more tofu)
1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup scallions chopped
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 egg
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp sea salt

Total Cook/ Prep Time:
30 minutes

In skillet Saute:
Scallions/ Bell Peppers/ Garlic/ 1/2 tsp olive oil

Once the veggies have slightly browned, move them over to one side of pan.

Add another 1/2 tsp of olive oil to the skillet and then scramble the egg.

Mix egg and veggies together, lower heat to medium high and then slowly add in the rice

Next add the fish and tofu, mix thoroughly

Add the to mixture:
Soy Sauce/ Sea Salt / remainder of olive oil *stir together

Once all ingredients are fully heated. Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!